Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Quick Takes Vol.36

 
The Team enjoyed a night out at a cousin's birthday party on Saturday. It was a hula party the decorations were great and the entertainment of kids swimming was amazing.




My cousin had the tables decorated and I was lucky enough to bring home some blow horns. Yes the horns are still floating around the garage, I heard one this morning.


Sunday brought us a railing for front steps thanks to our Uncle (who became a 1st time father later on in the week check out #7.  No more jumping off the sides of the steps.


During the railing install,  I worked on installing drivers on a laptop that my sister was given at Christmas time.  It was a pain like all installs with out any disks.  I left her in charge of my kids in swimming in the pool. When I returned outside to check on everyone this is what I found.


Laura and Ella Swimming in mud!
 
Theresa being kind and cleaning off the mud


Monday was the last day of Y soccer for Laura.  Laura enjoyed her 4 soccer lessons, I enjoyed the great coaching. 

Laura at Y soccer
 
Tuesday I surprised the Team with lunch at Perkins and swimming at local hotel my mom works at.

 Ella under water
 
Theresa underwater
 
I scanned a bunch of photos for my best friend, now I have to split the pictures apart I have yet to decide if it is easier to scan one at a time or multiples and crop each picture out.

This little project inspired me to spend Thursday working on organizing pictures from my cannon camera.  I keep copying one or two pictures at a time off the camera to post online but, I don't take time to go through all the pictures on the camera.  I sent 168 pictures to Walmart for printing on Thursday. Yesterday I started on my little camera.  Once I have that finished my next goal is photos on the phone.  

I have to look into the printing program that goes with Instagram and figure out if there is a way to print to Walmart from Picasa.

My sister had a baby girl on Thursday night! The Team was pumped all day waiting to hear news about the baby.  On Friday I took everyone up to the hospital. Everyone had a chance to hold the baby and give some kisses.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics...My kids are on swim team too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't take credit for the underwater photos. My sister-In-Law has the underwater camera.

    ReplyDelete