Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Quick Takes Vol.33


--- 1 ---
Saturday Eleanore was finally able to pierce her ears. She had been waiting till her 7th Birthday on May 26th.  I only missed the day by one week so that isn't to far from the actual day.  Her party is on June 15th and the party is turning into a real big deal. Back to the earnings



Waiting for mom to sign paperwork, Ella to pick out earnings, and the lady explaining everything takes awhile. So two girls played a little dress up.

 
--- 2 ---
Summer sports have started for The Team.  Laura had her first Little Bitty Soccer at the Y on Monday. Didn't take any pictures of her, I spent the 45 minutes playing soccer and basketball with Eleanore and Anne in the empty gym next to soccer. The practice was held indoor due to rain. I did snap a picture of the girls warming up before soccer.

Anne and Eleanore used basketballs to warm up for soccer.

--- 3 ---
Wednesday brought great and exciting news to the Team. The newest member is looking good at 20 weeks and a few days. 


The whole Team attended my ultrasound on Wednesday(minus dad, plus one daycare girl). It was great! Everyone behaved and made the tech, nurses and doctor laugh. Laura was very proud of the pictures of the baby.  She showed the pictures off to everyone she could at the clinic.

--- 4 ---
I have been getting some great looks since school got out. I have 1 daycare girl this summer so we are 1 pregnant adult and 5 girls under 10. Nobody has said anything about my large family as we have been out and about. Went to Walmart and Sam's along with doctor office this past week. 
 
--- 5 ---
Wednesday night was Theresa's first soccer practice of the summer. The  Monday night practice was canceled due to rain. It was a great night for soccer overcast, a slight cool breeze, and wild kids. 

Anne hitched a ride out to the field
 
--- 6 ---
 
The Team worked hard yesterday moving more boxes in the house from the garage. Took paper, tin, and cans to recycling. Big girls swept garage and organized toys. I might be changing my favorite part of my home to be the garage.

--- 7 ---
 
I used my phone this morning to catchup on some blogs while waiting for child care at the Y to open.  I read and said a prayer for Dwija and her baby. Then I read her post on worrying about offending someone by posting or sharing of your happy news.  I have had times in the past where I worried about sharing exciting news because it might make another person sad.  Read the post it is  great!
 

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment