We started the weekend off with hammers banging at a build clinic at Lowe's. I didn't plan it just returning an item that I put together wrong so I exchanged it for another one. One of the girls saw the sign to make Monsters Inc items and off to find the place she went.
Theresa and Eleanore hammering away
Laura styling on a stack of plywood
The Team had a Great Big Sunday! The Family Support Group for our deployment had a Meet & Greet party. The group rented inflatables to keep the kids entertained while parents and grandparents had an opportunity to visit. It was a great day for Team Horning free inflatables, a quick communication craft, and hot dogs.
The gym floor - fun for all ages
As the Treasurer of the group I am not sure if I call the event as a whole a great day. We only had a few families come. I know that we can't make people participate. I know that often it is the same core group that show up for everything. So why can't I figure out how to be more realistic about it.
Anne on Wednesday night soccer.
Took girls to river to eat after summer school on Thursday.
Anne talking to dad during snack time
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!







No comments:
Post a Comment