I am happy to report that I drove the truck all the way to Fargo, Grand Forks and back to Fargo all in one day with no accidents. There was only 1 embarrassing thing that happened I forgot the truck uses a lot of gas good thing there is a light about low gas. So Sunday morning at 2:00 am found us girls filling up in Hillsboro ND.
Why were we in eastern N.D? To see the lovely Martina McBride and George Strait in Concert. The concert is titled The Cowboy Rides Away. It was great! The tickets were the best ones I have ever had for George Strait. Check out George Strait taken with my cousins camera.
He is so cute! Maybe I should use handsome since he is old enough to be my dad.
The beautiful Martina McBride
I have been reading a lot of people's blogs about Lent and what they are doing to celebrate/prepare for the season. I didn't make any concrete plans and so I guess that is why I haven't really done anything extra. I hope to take in at least one Stations of The Cross at church maybe tonight? I have been doing extra reading on the Sunday Gospels using the Little Black Booklet that was given out at church.
I have to decide on house paint, counter tops,appliance, and carpeting soon. I spoke to builder today and he wants house paint early next week and counters. Yikes I have alot of stuff to figure out yet!
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!



Looks like an awesome concert! So exciting about your house decisions! Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that little black book for Lent. Keep it in my purse.
Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your weekend!