Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Quick Takes Vol. 26

 
--- 1 ---
I have wanted to sneak into my new house but, I have resisted the urge since I don't want to interrupt the works. I snapped this photo on a drive by.
 

Not the best photo of the front but, there were painters hanging out on the front porch.
 


--- 2 ---
As the week comes to a close I have purchased a bunch of light fixtures. I hope that I have enough and counted right so I am ready when the call comes to bring them to the house. If the temp stays above 30 I am going to mark the boxes with paper of what goes where.   In the end I didn't purchase lights that I pinned but, at least it was easy to use Pintrest to see the prices and things that looked good online.

--- 3 ---
Stopped by Sears and got the ok to wait for the big Friends and Family sale on March 10th to order the appliances.  I hope to get the fridge I want for around $1500. 

 046_71059_HO_OpenProp

--- 4 ---
I did counter tops on Monday the choice for the bathrooms were easy the kitchen a bit more challenging. I may have gone a bit dark but, I am sure it will all be fine in the end.

--- 5 ---
Hubby had his Birthday party yesterday on the 28th. He was born on the 29th so no Birthday day this year.  Enjoy a little Birthday video

--- 6 ---
We had a little Birthday party with our two mothers and all the girls. It was a lot of fun with some Sorry Spin and card playing. 

--- 7 ---
I have been trying to work on packing and figuring out how everything will work out.  How do 3 families move into different homes on the same day during the work week.   This is my first home sale, yesterday I had to remind myself that people do this everyday. 
 
 

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment