--- 1 ---
It is Friday afternoon and I am only starting these quick takes so it will be short and sweet. I have spent the morning cleaning. The house has to be ready for an appraisal on Monday morning. I am a long way from done but I feel good enough to take a break.
Remember when I stated the team likes to have Christmas gift opening last long into the New Year? Last Friday night we opened presents from my best friend. Every present was perfect for each child.
Anne opening a kitty that sings and moves around.
--- 3 ---
More gift opening
I picked up Downtown Abbey season 2 at the library on Monday. I love the library, the only problem is I only have till this Monday to watch it. I haven't started yet but, hubby has drill tonight so I am planning on getting at least a few hours in. Late fines are cheap so it can always be a day or two late.
--- 5 ---
Wednesday hubby and I watched What to Expect When You Are Expecting. I laughed and laughed it was a great movie. I better post something about the weather in ND. It started on Wednesday with a cold snap. It was below 0 all day. Thursday morning it was only -17 at 7:30 with a wind chill of -45 so I started up the van and took the girls to wait for the bus. Today is Friday and it is above 0 and tomorrow it should get into the 30s. So in the span of 3 days ND will climb over 40 degrees for the predicted high.
--- 7 ---
Had teachers conferences on Tuesday night it was all good! Theresa has graduated from Speech class. She will continue in Levels of Service for Math and Reading (LOS). It is a program to challenge the kids that score high in those areas. Eleanore was invited to join a math E group. She will be working on more challenging Math for 30 minutes a week.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:
Post a Comment