Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Quick Takes Vol. 23

 
 
--- 1 ---
Ella slept in curlers and did her hair like Anne to start the weekend off with a twin look.
 
--- 2 ---
Saturday Team Horning attended the St.Mary's Central High School Carnival. Since my hubby had Guards all weekend I was on my own and decided to go for the Saturday matinee. We arrived before the gym doors open at noon so we took a picture while waiting.

Daddy's Minions
 
--- 3 ---
It was a great time to play at the carnival it was 2 for 1 for under 10. So if you didn't win on your first try you got a second chance.   Either the extra practice helped Theresa or she is big enough to win because we actually won stuffed animals at some of the games!

Anne - official prize holder
 
--- 4 ---
 I am very excited to report I upgraded my phone Sunday after church!  After many visits to Verizon stores, online looking and review reading, talking with family I made a choice.   I went with the Motorola Droid Maxx HD.   My old phone wasn't holding a charge and I really wanted to be able to Skype with hubby while he is deployed.  I figure my phone will always be handy to Skype with no more worrying about making it home to talk/see dad on the laptop.

--- 5 ---
This is coming at you from the new phone. I will have to figure out how to do pictures on blog using the blogger app.

--- 6 ---
A Downtown Abby update, I was able to watch the disk only to find out that there are 3 disks that I need to complete season 1.  So I have disk 2 and 3 on my request list at the library.  I love the library!! 

The Bookmobile came on Wednesday and the lovely ladies that drive bookmobile park right at the bottom of my driveway. It was so nice that we didn't wear coats and I didn't change out of my slippers to go out to return and browse for books.  

I checked out the The Bourne Legacy movie this time I plan to watch it tomorrow night.  Don't have a bookmobile in your area check out the pics of ours.
Anne walking to the bookmobile
 
Checking out the chapter books
 
Laura on the Bookmobile back in November 2010 age almost 2 years.
 
 
--- 7 ---
I have been busy pinning things for the New Home like lights, cabinets, doors, and pantry ideas.  I have until Tuesday to decide the color of cabinetry for the house. I also have to have all the types and sizes picked out by Tuesday to keep the house on schedule.  You can check out my board about my New Home at http://pinterest.com/mfhorning/new-home/

 
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment