--- 1 ---
Last Friday night hubby went to Skyfall. To fill our evening the girls and I made forts in the basement. The big girls decided to sleep in their forts. By 9:30 only Eleanore remained in her fort sleeping. Theresa and Laura ended up back in their own beds.
--- 2 ---
Theresa's Fort.
Eleanore's fort under a table.
Laura's fort.
--- 5 ---
Anne visiting Laura's fort.
--- 6 ---
I made it to the YMCA once this week. Yeah for me I spent some time on the treadmill and lifting weights. The two little girls were so excited to go to Child Watch that they left me standing at the counter. They ran down to the room and Anne was hanging off the door knob when I caught up. I think their excitement on going to Child Watch should tell me something about going to the YMCA.
I did some Cyber Monday shopping, including two electronic items that I scored great prices on. Glad I waited to purchase them till now.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!





No comments:
Post a Comment