Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Quick Takes Vol. 9



--- 1 ---
The week started off with another party. We hosted a big family party for Theresa and my sister on Sunday.  Theresa picked out another cake, this one was Carmel Pull-Aparts.
Ready to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 

--- 2 ---
After the party it was pumpkin carving time.
Laura with her kitty

Eleanore and spooky face

Theresa and a spider



--- 3 ---
We were so lucky that were able to attend our local Army National Guard Halloween party at our armory.  This year the party seemed extra big and fun. Some of the units decorate their office space in themes.  My brother's office did a space theme, including NASA flight suits, astronauts, and aliens.


Girls getting setup for a picture, I can't wait to see what the picture looks like.
 
--- 4 ---
First game the girls played find the eyeball in the brains. 

--- 5 ---
Laura ran off once but, we caught her trying to meet Gingy.  I made her wait until we had gone through some decorated office.  Gingy was part of a CandyLand theme office. 
Laura and Gingy


--- 6 ---
We visited a Saloon, that gave away not only candy but RootBeer.  There was straw all over the floor, I am very glad I didn't have to clean it up.
Entering the Saloon
 
 
--- 7 ---
One office did a carnival theme with fun games.
Eleanore waiting to shoot some Nerf guns at pumpkins and ghosts.
 
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

1 comment:

  1. Found you from quick takes! That carnival sounds so fun! I am impressed with all of your girl's pumpkins! I don't think I would have the ability to carve all those little details. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete