Baby Michael Edition
His first picture
I didn't want to wake up my hubby so I didn't inform him when I went into the hospital. I figured when you are half a country away no reason to be worried.
So hubby received a photo text of baby to start his day in DC. I am sure that it was a strange surprise to get a picture of a baby and the words "Baby Time".
Michael weighed in at 7lbs. 10oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He came at 37 weeks 5 days glad he didn't keep on growing for 3 more weeks he could have been pushing 9 pounds.
The Team went to bed knowing that I went into the hospital to get checked out. So the next morning they were ready to meet the baby.
Eleanore and Theresa checking out Michael
Big sister Laura called staying the first night at the hospital with me. It was her turn since, she didn't get a night when I had Anne.
Laura holding bug
Sleeping tight at the hospital
Theresa helping Michael with his first Skyping session
My sister came to give us a ride home. She brought up her car seat since she had a base in the car she was using. He looked so big in the seat and look at his hair!!
Going home!
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!









Stopping by from Conversion Diary. Congrats on the new baby!!! He's a cutie.
ReplyDelete