Michael is 2 weeks old today Friday October 11th!! He has gotten out and about in town in the past 2 weeks. I love little babies they travel so well.
At his 1 week appointment his bilirubin count was 17 so he was prescribed a light belt to help. Another great thing about babies they like to sleep! Sleeping on a light dosn't interupt this boys nap.
Yeah for light belt
We had his bilirubin count done this week on Tuesday and it was down to 13. So I'm keeping him on the belt till Friday. Next week he will go in for another checkup, hopefully it will stay down.
Michael is sleeping in a bassinet in my room since hubby is gone. It is very convient at night to just grab the baby change his diaper and climb back in to my bed to nurse. Another reason is Anne is still sleeping in the crib. She loves her crib and even at 2 years old has never tried to get out. I am not in a hurry to get her moved to a big bed. I don't want to buy another crib either, we have two beds avalible for her to sleep in when I'm ready to move her.
Girls checking on Michael
Laura taking a turn at holding
Ella's turn
I am so excited for this weekend! My hubby is coming home for a short visit, my best friend is getting married and I get to attend!! I was a bridesmaid until I found out I was due on her wedding day. Decided to drop out since I didn't know what size I would be pregnant or not pregnant. I am just thankful that I get to attend.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!







No comments:
Post a Comment