Apparently the lack of being bathed showed up on Sunday cause Michael didn't like the water at all. I will admit he has only been sat/laid in sink once in 4 weeks. I intend to start doing better and bathing him at least once or twice a week.
Screaming his little head off
Took another family photo at church this is the best one of the bunch. I think that next year when hubby returns it is time for a professional session. I'm lucky cause my sister-in-law is a pro she gets paid to take senior, family, and baby photos by other people.
I think that if we only have one person taking the pictures it would help all of us focus at the same time on the right camera. Also having only one person would save on distractions like me talking to people or girls not looking at camera.
After the Baptism it was time to party! We celebrated Theresa's 9th Birthday and the baptism with some Little Cesar's pizzas and chips at our home.
Theresa's party was all about soccer. Another great cake by Auntie Hay
Hubby flew out Monday morning, only 6 more months to go on this deployment.
Theresa turned 9 on Monday my thought on the whole deal is WHAT I'll have a double digit child next year! She found the free kids meal coupon I printed for Texas Roadhouse so that is where the Team went on Monday to celebrate.
Micheal made it to the age of a month at the end of the week. He has survived all his mothering from the Team. Check out what I found one evening in my bed.
I was told he was crying so Laura tucked him in my bed and got in with him. I will admit that he wasn't crying when I found the two of them. I didn't even get mad I just took a picture. Laura isn't suppose to be picking him up and walking around with him, I think that I give up on that rule.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!






My baby brother is 10 years younger than me. He was born before the days when sibs visited the hospital. When I got home from school the day mom came home, she was sitting in the living room. I heard him crying in his room and went in an picked him up (couldn't let him cry, could I?) I'm sure my mom cringed when she first saw that, but he survived. My youngest is 9 and 12 years younger than her sibs, and they got to hold her from the first (and yes I cringed a few times, and yes, she survived.)
ReplyDeleteMy answer when people ask about Michael is " he is surviving all his mothering". I will admit is nice to have 3 people that will pick him up if he is crying and bring him to me.
ReplyDelete