--- 1 ---
Theresa's First Communion was delayed by 1 week thanks to 19 inches of snow on April 14th. So she celebrated last Sunday April 21st.
Laura (4), Eleanore (6), Anne (1). and Theresa (8)
Sunday April 14th ND had a big storm that left 19inch of snow to clean up. I was very lucky in my new house that I didn't have much to shovel.
Eleanore and Laura in the storm
Little girls eating snow and watching Eleanore
This weekend Theresa and I are heading up to Grand Forks, ND to attend a Yellow Ribbon event with the National Guard. The Yellow Ribbon event is all about learning about deployment. This will be the first time that one of my kids will be participating in the youth events. It should be an interesting time.


Did it melt quickly?
ReplyDeleteIt melted very quick. Today it is in the 70s
ReplyDeleteIt melted very quick. Today it is in the 70s
ReplyDelete