--- 1 ---
I made it through clearing out of my old house and getting the big stuff into the new house. That is except for a frying pan, little kettle, and my favorite sauce pan. I think were left in the drawer under the stove. My hubby stopped over at the old house but, no one was home so he couldn't ask if I did. We called the realtor and haven't heard back if the pans are there. I guess I might have to buy new ones. It was a wild and crazy push at the end to get everything out I am very lucky that I have lots of strong friends and family to help. The boys even unloaded the UHaul on Thursday night while I was at Mass. So we took it back a whole day early. I feel so much relief being in the new house I don't even mind the boxes or the mess.
1st Breakfast at the new house. The girls love to sit at the counter.
--- 4 ---
None of the Easter pictures of all the girls came out on my phone. I haven't checked my camera yet but, I do have one of Theresa. She made this dress herself, with some help from my mom. Look at what Laura has to play on at the new house.

Yesterday she used three different sets of boots for outside play. The boots kept getting too muddy and full of dirt to keep wearing. She used two coats and I think three different clothing changes. It is going to be a long spring in ND.
Hubby leaves tomorrow for three weeks of pre-deployment training. I made him work hard this last week hanging shelves, and moving boxes around so he deserves sometime off playing solider. He will come home for just over a week and then head out for a year long deployment stateside. So maybe a trip to D.C. is in my future or to some other place out east.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!



No comments:
Post a Comment