Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes

Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes


It has been awhile since I have written about trying something new with a Pin.  Before we moved last month I tried out Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes and it worked out OK.




I tried to be creative in making a heart. 
 
 
As the Cinnamon mixture ran low it got harder and hard to get out of the bottle.  I guess I should have thinned out the mixture more.
 
Pancake mixing bowl which is very exciting.  Pamper Chef decorating bottle with Cinnamon mixture. It was very hard to clean the Cinnamon out of the bottle.  It reminded me why I don't use the bottle for decorating, it is a pain to clean.  Next time I am going to put the Cinnamon mix in a zippy bag and cut of the corner so there isn't a bottle to clean.
 
You can find the Pin here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment