Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Quick Takes Vol.16


--- 1 ---
Spent the weekend working on cleaning out/up the house. We made our listing active this week. So far we have had one showing.  Keeping the counter cleared off and bedrooms looking good this week was not so fun. 

--- 2 ---
North Dakota received some snow this week, so shoveling was on list of activities.  If you live near us and need a driveway cleaned out I have a child that is ready to work.
Anne shoveling
 
--- 3 ---
While Anne and I shoveled Laura helped out by throwing snow back onto the driveway.

--- 4 ---
We celebrated Laura Jo's 4th Birthday on Wednesday night.  She had a small family party just her sisters.  She wanted a snowflake party and I lucked out and Sam's Club had a little cake and cupcakes with snowflake rings.  She was very excited and enjoyed her party it was the best birthday ever or at least that was what she said that night.


--- 5 ---

 
All the guests at the party excited to sing.
--- 6 ---
I made it to the YMCA two times this week.  I am pretty sure that I am officially done working out in 2012. With no school next week I figure I will stay home as much as possible.   As I was lifting this week I was thinking that I should set some goals for 2013 so that I have something to work for.  I am not the best goal setter, I am still not sure if I buy into the whole SMART Goal setting idea.


--- 7 ---
We saw Santa.


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment