I like the idea of having my Christmas decorating on the web. Especially this year it maybe my last Christmas in this house if everything goes good in the beginning of 2013.
The first stop on the tour the tree
I took a lot of pictures flash, no flash, zoom, less zoom and this is is the best. I really need a photography class in 2013.
Next up stockings:
This is the first year I hung the stockings on wall separating the living and kitchen. The wall is 8 feet so no little hands grabbing the stockings down. Notice Edward the Elf was watching from a stocking.
Cabinet in living room:
This holds my Nativities and advent wreath. For the last two years I had the advent wreath on top of the refrigerator, so that we could light it and say prayers which only happened two times. So this year I decided that I would put it where it would be seen. Closeup of the wreath
I put one of my nativity seasons in the middle. I have read on some people's blogs about want a nativity scene but, not having money to purchase one. I know for sure that two of mine are second hand ones. We have a Thrift store that has a Christmas shop and it is full of great decorations.
Top of kitchen cupboards will stay decorated with snowmen until spring.
This cupboard arrangement will be changed after Christmas it would be weird to have Santa and Ms.Clause looking at us in the middle of March.
So those are the pictures of Team Horning's decorations for 2012. Go over to NFP and Me and checkout some of the blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment