--- 1 ---
Last weekend Eleanore participated in The Nutcracker Ballet. The Ballet had great dancing and music. Northern Plains Dance brought in professionals which added excitement to the production. Eleanore enjoyed being on stage and is ready for auditions for the spring production. Well, it is official our home is for sale. The listing will be active starting Monday the 17th. I have spent the last week preparing the house for people to see. Here is the picture on the listing.
Where are we going to live you might ask? We are going to build a home a couple of streets to the north of our current home. It is going to be a very similar house to our current home just bigger. The most exciting feature is a tie between a third stall for the garage and the coat closet by the front door.
Our Elf on a Shelf Edward has been a fun addition to this Christmas season. So far he has gotten sick by eating too many Candy Cane Hershey Kisses, broke a stocking holder, and threw some ornaments on the floor. My girls are worried that he learning naughty things every night when he returns to Santa and talks with other Elves.
No YMCA for me this week. I think that going up and down stairs and cleaning closets will count as a workout this week.
Are you almost done with Christmas shopping yet? Our home has been busy with wrapping gifts and getting everything stuffed under the tree. There are just a few more items that I want to pick up next week.
--- 7 ---
I like Christmas music and yesterday at Target I purchased Blake Shelton's Cheers, it's Christmas. It is a great album that I know will get a lot of playtime.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!


No comments:
Post a Comment