Thanks For Hosting Jen and Camp Patton
--- 1 ---
Fall Soccer has started! Here are some pictures from the first game that I will use to introduce my kids and use to take up some of the 7 Quick Takes
Eleanore the oldest middlest is her designation in the family. She is a dancer and is currently in Pre-Ballet and when I am able to observe class I will post some pictures. Not the best picture but, it was windy and a bit on the brisk side.
Laura Jo the littlest middlest, no there was not a goat at soccer but, I didn't photography her at the game. A trip to the zoo required that you wear a hat to keep the sun out of your eyes, which to my three year old means a snow hat.
Anne the littlest, she has started to really started to walk this week. Which today at the library I uttered the words "maybe we shouldn't have taught you to walk" I swear she was running for the first time and with the sole purpose to lose me in all the shelving.
On Wednesday I started a week of being the sole parent. Husband is often for a 1 week mission with National Guard. This is both fun for us girls as we have lots of "Girl Power!" when he is away and yet hard for me to get everything done in a day. Mostly it is the bedtime that is the problem. I have to spend sometime figuring out a better bedtime routine.
Pool take down update! Well my husband started the project last weekend didn't get all the water pumped out and left on Wednesday for a guard training out of town. YEAH ME! Yesterday I ran sump pump and watered the grass and there is still water in the pool. So back at it today once it warms up.
For more Quick Takes, normally visit Conversion Diary! For this week please visit Camp Patton





No comments:
Post a Comment