Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Quick Takes Vol 1

Quick Takes Vol. 1

Thanks Jen for hosting !

--- 1 ---

My first Quick Takes Yeah! I have now left my stalking behavior behind and join the fun.  As you can see I have not posted much in blogger land.  I hope, rather I plan on changing that fact .  How you may ask? I plan on posting something every week either a QTs or something else.  After stalking reading so many other QTs I think having a snapshot of my life week by week will be fun to look back at.
 
--- 2 ---
Labor Day was great! My big girls attended a high school football game with Amee  (grandma) and other family members. I was able to stay home and work on picking up backyard for mowing later on. Don't tell but, I also threw out some toys that were broke, worn out, and the little ones that are just clutter out in backyard.
 
--- 3 ---
School is back in session and so are busy evenings!  There was an event every night this week starting with dance on Monday, Vote Yes for Bismarck Public Schools on Tuesday, Faith Formation kick off at church, soccer on Thursday, and NFP meeting on Friday. 

--- 4 ---
I believe that I have successfully created a blog post and scheduled it to post on Wednesday with no more interaction from me.  That is one more tool of Blogger I will have conquered.

--- 5 ---
In July I attend a Mathew Kelly event and I am ashamed to tell the Internet that I have not taken up one of his challenges.  The choices :

  • Attend Confession every month for 90 days ( which is only 3 months, I may have missed something and it could be a year) 

  • Read from New Testament for 15 minutes everyday for 90 days

  • Use a mass journal to write one thing that strikes me in mass.  He was kind enough to give me a mass journal to use.  I have not opened the packaging yet, because I am not sure.

--- 6 ---
I have been working with a great group of people on a school bond project.  The local school district is trying to pass a bond to build 2 new elementary schools and 1 new high school.  One of the gals working on the project created a t-shirt.  Here is a picture  :



 
 
--- 7 ---
I think that this Sunday will be take down the pool for 2012 day at our house. It is always a bit sad to see the pool get put away.  I'll let everyone know how it goes, I have to learn about how to take it down since it will be my job next year.
 
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!



No comments:

Post a Comment