Fabric Wall Art
It is finally done, this idea for fabric words on the wall came from Pinterest. I could not find the pin big surprise it seems that I look at the pins and then I don't go back to pin them.
I wanted to try this because it seem too simple, easy and inexpensive. I never thought beyond using fusible webbing for fabric to fabric .
Supplies:
- Fabric
- Fusible Webbing
- Letters - I printed my from MS Word
Iron the fusible webbing on to fabric, lay out letters backwards (I am not sure why this important but, for some reason it is). Trace letters and cut out the letters. Peel the back of webbing off and iron the letters to wall. I placed a towel between letters and iron to help protect against nicks on the paint.
This has been up for over a week and no loose parts yet.
The original directions stated that the letters will peal off the wall and leave no marks, well someday I will check into that but, not anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment