Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

 
Quick Takes Vol 3
 
--- 1 ---
Swimming pool take down update #3.

I got it emptied and pulled upside down on Sunday.  I haven't done anything with it since then. Husband is back so maybe we or he can work on it this weekend.  I am already thinking about next year and what I will do different.  Maybe take it down sooner and be brave and climb inside to scrub walls and floor before taking all the water out.  Maybe I will search on Pinterest and find a great way to clean out dirt and put away the pool. 
 
 
--- 2 ---
Keeping on topic a link to m board on Pinterest  you may wonder why so little pins.  Early on in my pinning excitement I learned that it isn't fun to have a bunch of dead links on the pins.  You know the ones that don't link back to the right page on a site or the site is gone.   So I like stuff then go back and check it out by making sure link is good and maybe even doing the project or cooking the food so I can leave a comment.  Some pins are so simple that you don't need directions so then I will just pin them.  Anyway if you want you can follow me on Pinterest I can't promise that I will change your life with a pin but, if you follow me I can then follow you.

--- 3 ---
Snack before bed on Wednesday.

So I could lie on the blog and pretend that I made these cookies.  I didn't my crafty, cooking and bake in sister-in-law did.  She is the best and lives just blocks away from our house, which is great!!

--- 4 ---
Our town is getting a school, after a long 30+ year wait my little town is getting a school.  my little town belongs inside the school boundaries for Bismarck (the North Dakota capital).  A school bond election was held on Tuesday and it passed with over 84% saying yes.  The school district hopes to bring two new 488 student elementary schools online by next August and 1 high school in three years with the bond..


--- 5 ---
I worked on the Vote Yes campaign for the school bond and was amazed at the results. I went to the result watching party and celebrated the victory with champagne and some tears.  

 I worked the social media part in the end our Facebook page had 390 likes. The Twitter account only got to 3 followers including me. I called 235 phone numbers between Sunday afternoon and Monday afternoon to remind people to vote.  All the calls were so worth the big victory!! 

--- 6 ---
 
 
My baby Anne getting on or maybe it was off a toy horse for the first time
 
Anne turned 1 in July, even after three other children and many daycare kids I am amazed at all the firsts in life. 
--- 7 ---

I am on the hunt for shoes to wear with a dress to a wedding the first weekend in October.  I have been on the hunt for many weeks, yesterday I started to look at dresses that would go with black shoes. I have good black heals that I like and are comfortable maybe purchasing a different dress would be easier then finding shoes to go with the dress I have.  What to do, maybe I can sneak a trip to Shoe Carnival in this weekend before I give up and go back to hunting for a dress.  
 
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment