Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Quick Takes Vol. 39

 
I finally purchased a sit and stand stroller, it is great! I should have purchased one a long time ago.

Laura and Anne riding in the back
 
We are growing grass, I guess I didn't water enough because my neighbors yard is much greener and further along.  I have been working on getting it watered once a day.  I have lucked out and there has been a few rain showers.


It was Anne's turn at vacuuming this week.  Theresa took Popsicles sticks and wrote chore names on the sticks. We have the sticks in a jar and each week the girls switch jobs.  I think the chore picking has been going pretty good.  We don't always get the chores done like clean bedroom or clean garage every week. I have been surprised that when I ask for help and then remind the person that has that chore they have been helping.



One more first this week Laura started Head Start on Sept 3rd.  She goes to school in the morning for 3 hours 4 days a week.  She was very excited the first day.  The second day I had a hard time getting her going she didn't want to go to school again. The third day was better, she has 4 days off so hopefully she will be ready to go on Tuesday.

Laura Jo  ~ 4 years old first day of preschool.
 

Last week Anne took a water bottle everywhere.  Here she is going into the library. I am happy that she wants to drink water and I will admit to stealing a sip or two.  I need to remember to bring something to drink in the van.



My aunt from Arizona visited last week and to celebrate I let the little girls get cupcakes from Sam's Club.  I figured we could eat some for a day or two then bring the rest to the big family party.


Anne's cupcakes
 

Our church had mass outside at the local pumpkin patch at the end of August. I had the girls go on the big chair for a quick picture. It was 98 degrees at 6 pm, that was too hot for posing for pictures.
Laura Jo ~ 4, Theresa ~8, Anne ~ 2, Eleanore ~7
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment