The first week of deployment version
--- 1 ---
Sunday: Well, it finally happened the hubby left on a plane last Sunday for a year long deployment. After visiting with my big girls and once again being back and forth about going to the formation and to the airport to stand at the fence I decided to stay home. Turns out it was a great decision Anne woke up with a fever and in a terrible mood. Eventually she threw up and I then knew that it was OK that I didn't attend the good-bye. I can't remember having any of my other babies throwing up at such a young age. It was traumatic with tears and big messes to clean. The other three girls were a little help as they wanted to be downstairs away from Anne. I did have to have Theresa watch her in the tub so that I could do a little clean up. The tub time was the only help I got besides girls yelling for me to get a bucket.
Crashed watching Thomas the Train
Sunday was Mother's Day so I was treated with many homemade gifts and after supper a puppet show that was all about getting married and being best friends.
Aliens (made by Theresa) and Butterflies (made by Laura)
Laura on red slide
Tuesday: Dentist for Ella and Laura after school. Both girls had no cavities. Of course after the dentist I made the mistake of asking anyone if they needed anything and I got the lets go to Hobby Lobby yell.
I know that you probably aren't suppose to let your kids into the display but, why put kid furniture right down where they can get on it?
After the Hobby Lobby time we went to Hu Hot and did a little indoor s'mores making. It was fun and I was surprised with all four kids ate for free. Normally most places do just one or two kids to an adult. So a warning to the Bismarck Hu Hot Team Horning will be visiting again on a Tuesday Night.
--- 4 ---
Wednesday: another school pickup which means I have to leave my house at 2:30 to get the big girls. So early naps for the little two kids. The pickup was to go to a park for a meeting to touch base with some other military families about an event in June.
Thursday: The morning brought wake up call well before alarm with the sound of construction. The street behind me is going in.
View at 7AM from patio door
The construction kept on all day long on both sides of the house in spite of the rain. I was surprised that it kept going.
Concrete delivery at noon for across the street. They will be able to use their garage in June. The concrete guys did move dirt and do some setup to finish up my driveway today so I am hopeful that next week it will get poured and I will be able to drive my van up to the garage by mid June.
Hubby was able to call home tonight I felt bad cause my big girls were already sleeping. I don't know if it was the rain, busy nights, or fighting off sickness but, the both went to bed in their school clothes by 6. I can't wait to see what the morning brings when they wake up and realize that they didn't change into PJs, pick out clothes for school, and practice spelling words.
At 5 is the school Family Fun Night which is a mini carnival. I told the girls yesterday that I didn't know if we would go into school since the forecast is for Thunder Storms. I don't want to be in the van with 4 crying girls about lighting and thunder.
Saturday: depends on the weather. My cousin invited us out to her farm,mother in law wants to come visit girls, I want to be sad remembering the anniversary of my grandmas death. Not sure what will win out or if there is time for all three.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!








No comments:
Post a Comment