The Team has been battling some different illness the last week. Theresa had fever and slept most of Friday. I was glad it was a day off from school so she didn't miss, bummer for her sleeping the day away. Saturday I ran her and Michael to clinic and found she had Strep.
Michael had a cough and I didn't know what do you do for a baby a few weeks old. Turns out not much unless it turns into something really bad. So it was a long week of coughing for him and me being worried about his breathing trying to decided if he needed to back in to be checked.
Eleanore was maybe sick on Tuesday, she stayed home with a sick tummy but, I don't know how sick she really was.
Laura and Anne had the cough and runny noses.
Talking with people and reading Facebook I found that it seems that maybe what we struggled with this past week and weekend wasn't so bad.
Theresa had to disguise a cutout turkey, the Team had lots of ideas of what the turkey could be. I am proud to say that my idea of an astronaut won! Isn't the turkey cute, it only took us four days to get it all done.
Ring sling from SweetPea Ring Sling came this week. Michael seems to like it he slept in it last Sunday for close to 2 hours while I helped Eleanore clean her room including running a vacuum cleaner.
Look at those eyes
~ 6 weeks old
So I don't look all over the Internet in a few months I'm saving a link to two great articles about large families. I think that I may have moved up into that category with Michael. I'm not sure since I live in North Dakota it seems that everyone has four or more kids so my team isn't strangely large. Anyway onto the links: Heather at Mama Knows or Dwija at House Unseen Eleanore celebrated her second Sacrament on Saturday the 16th. She celebrated Reconciliation we are now moving on to prepare for First Communion in the spring. When I say moving on she had me at a bridal shop in town to try on dresses Saturday afternoon. We had about 35 minutes before dance rehearsal so I asked what should we do and she says go to the dress shop. We didn't buy anything but, she is ready to go back and try on more this week. What a difference between Theresa who tried on two or three dresses and bought one that day no shopping around for her.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!





No comments:
Post a Comment