Christmas Wrap Up
Laura celebrated her birthday on the 19th with her sisters.
On the 22nd I sat the Team down for a picture by the tree. I think the last few years I took the picture at the last minute before taking the tree down.
Laura 5, Eleanore 7, Anne 2, Theresa 9, and Micheal 3m
On Christmas Eve we headed out to my cousins farm. It was an awesome lunch with lots of great baked goods just like my grandma use to make. The whole day was so relaxing that I could have stayed forever.
We did a white elephant gift exchange with kids the girls had fun stealing gifts. Theresa tried to get Eleanore to steal a gift since it would come to our house so that she could have it but, nope Eleanore opened a new gift. As the girls get older it is fun to see them learn about strategy.
The kids gift exchange table
We remembered to spread reindeer food on the lawn when we got home Christmas Eve night. The girls made the bags of food at National Guard Family Readiness Support Christmas Carnival.
Eleanore spreading food
Anne with her food bag, I think that Laura or Ella ended up spreading her food out since she wouldn't leave the steps.
Proof that I followed Eleanore directions for Santa: cookies, milk, letter she wrote thanking him for gifts, Edward the Elf ready to go back home with origami and magic loom necklace.
Christmas morning was a success - Thanks Santa! Christmas lunch was at my brothers house after mass.
More presents to open
A Santa Baby
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!












No comments:
Post a Comment