I forgot to click publish on this recap of my week. I only realized my mistake the second week in January so this is all old news from the second week in December.
--- 1 ---
Santa picture 2013! Eleanore 7, Anne 2, Laura 5, Michael 3M, Theresa 9
The middle girls had rehearsals this week and performances for the Nutcracker. I am very excited to watch and to see costumes. Eleanore is an attendant to Sugar Plum Fairy and Laura is a Cherub.
I have been trying to put Michael down more. I have been nursing him and holding him while he sleeps. I also have been bad about not doing tummy time. In my defence look at him who would want to put all that cuteness down.
On Tuesday we were coming home a little after 7 so I drove the team to a Christmas light show near our house. Anne was very excited and kept yelling out about the lights. I told the team I would drive them to see the show again before it shuts down after New Years.
I have been trying to put Michael down more. I have been nursing him and holding him while he sleeps. I also have been bad about not doing tummy time. In my defence look at him who would want to put all that cuteness down.
On Tuesday we were coming home a little after 7 so I drove the team to a Christmas light show near our house. Anne was very excited and kept yelling out about the lights. I told the team I would drive them to see the show again before it shuts down after New Years.
--- 5 ---
Even with rehearsals Ella had time to lead little girls in crafting after school. Project was making gingerbread foam guys and gals.
--- 6 ---
Laura outside the the freezing cold the big kids wanted to go outside in the evening so I let them. I may have let them out for too long since both Laura and Eleanore complained about their fingers when I finally got them inside.
Anne helping with cooking, I left the room for a few minutes and came back to her eating the noodles. If you look in the background the craft project from earlier in the week is hung up.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!







No comments:
Post a Comment